You will have a long tail boat and a guide just for you to discover Railay and the 4 island area at your own pace.
According to your preferences we will visit:
- Railay: The Railay peninsula has become a favorite holiday destination, combining 2 stunning beaches and surrounded by lush jungle and huge limestone formations.
- Chicken island: An island with a rock formation in the shape of a chicken.
- Poda island: Fabulous white sand beach with crystal clear water. Here we will take you to the non-touristic side to taste our Thai buffet lunch that we will prepare for you on the beach.
- Tup island: This famous island is linked by sandbanks at low tide with Chicken islands. Perfect to relax on the beach and admire the views.
- Koh Sii, Koh Yabasam: Some of the best snorkeling spots on the area where you will find plenty of tropical fish
- Phranang Beach: We will visit the famous Phranang Cave and afterwards we will watch the sunset on this stunning beach while having a snack dinner
- Night Snorkel: And of course you will end up the day swimming on the biolumisicent plankton, an amazing once in a life time experience!!
Remark: The details of program can be changed depend on the level of the water tide or the condition of the weather. Trekking is not accessible to child bellow 6 years old.
Tour includes: Hotel transfer (from Ao Nang only), national park fees, accident insurance, life jacket, drinking water, soda, beer (limited), Thai buffet lunch and snack dinner at sunset, english speaking and certified guide.
Prices: 11,500Baht for 4 people + 1,400Baht for every additional person and 800Baht per every additional child from 4 to 12 years old.
Time: 12pm to 8pm