Places to visit: Baan Bor Tor
Bor Tor is a small coastal village at the top of Phang Nga Bay. It is a bit closer to Krabi than Phuket, and is accessible by road from both locations. Limestone karsts sits close to the pier, right in the back of the mangroves.
08:30 am. : Pic up from your hotel.
09:30 am. : Arrive at the pier. Enter the kayaks and enjoy padding through the mangrove forest and sea cave.
12:00 pm. : Enjoy lunch at Ban Bo Tho Restaurant.
13.00 pm. : After lunch paddle to thum Pee Hua Toe ( famous for its ancient cave paintings).
14.30 pm. : At the end of programmed. Paddle back to the pier.
16.30 pm. : Transfer back to your hotel.
• Round trip transfer from hotel
• Round trip transfer by boat & canoe
• Insurance throughout the trip
• Snack, drinking water, soft drink, coffee & tea
• Life jacket
• Experienced escort guide
• Cave entering permission fee
• Marine national park entering fee
What to Bring:
Swimwear, T-shirts, shorts, towels, hat, sunscreen, moquitos repellant, camera and sunglasses.
- Adult : 2,000 baht
- Child : 1,300 baht